Learn How to Successfully Apply
THDA is pleased to announce we are holding an application webinar and workshop for the 2020 Fall Round of the Tennessee Housing Trust Fund Competitive Grants program. The content for both will be the same.
Details for each are located below.
View/Print the Official Announcement Memo
What You Need to Know About the Competitive Grants Program:
- Approximately $1.8 Million will be available for the Fall Round, with a maximum award amount of $500,000
- Applications will be accepted from cities, counties, development districts, public housing authorities, other State departments, and private non-profit organizations
- All housing funded through the program must be rental & address the needs of households at or below 80% of area median income (AMI).
- Projects serving households with incomes at or below 50% or 30% AMI are encouraged
- Additional points may be awarded for projects meeting the needs of youth aging out of the State’s foster care system, ex-offenders, and/or homeless veterans
If you experience difficulty logging in to the webinar, you may dial 1-650-479-3208 as an alternative. It will be audio only, but the workshop presentation will be posted on our website for viewing later.
The content for both the webinar and the workshops will be the same. The Program Description is available on the THDA website at www.thda.org/business-partners/competitive-grants. The application will be available at the same location by August 12, 2019. Applications for the TN Housing Trust Fund Competitive Grants program must be received by THDA on or before Thursday, September 26, 2019, at 4:00 PM CDT. THDA anticipates notifying successful applicants by December 1, 2019, with contracts effective January 1, 2020.